Home Depot has this one near me.
Thank you!

Matt Allyn

On Sunday, November 8, 2020, 10:52:24 AM PST, Carl <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go to your local home improvement store and get a protractor like this one:

From: 'Matt Allyn' via Chrysler 300 Club International
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:56 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Cab. Linkage Adjustment

Trying to accurately adjust all of the linkage for the 4 barrel on my 383 for this 300 Sport.

I am good at following directions, accurately, but need advice on one step:

In the Service Manual....

Group 14....

Page 14-43....

Step 5....

Anyone have a way they execute this measurement....?

DISCONNECT ONE END OF THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL ROD © .

ADJUST ITS LENGTH TO PROVIDE A PEDAL ANGLE OF 113° TO 115

I don't have a protractor and was always bad at math.

Thanks!

Matt Allyn