[Chrysler300] The list server transfer to Google Groups

[Chrysler300] The list server transfer to Google Groups

One of these days
we will be moving from Yahoo Groups to Google Groups for the list server.
One of these days you will receive a message from Google Groups that says you have become a member
in the Chrysler 300 group.
Do nothing.
Continue to use the Yahoo group just as before.
When we have the transfer completed and settled, we will let you know
when to stop using Yahoo Groups and when (and how) to start using Google Groups.

The Google Groups functions much like Yahoo
except that email digest is once again available
and
you can send photos through Google.
I can also do a direct add of members, which
makes things easier for those that had trouble subscribing at Yahoo.
There may be few teething problems but we will be
here with our hammers as the need arises.

If you have any questions about the part where you
"Do Nothing",
let me know.

Bob Merritt

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>