RE: [Chrysler300] 300 E

I know the car and the owner, Joe Hensler.  I spoke with him prior to the show when he told me his car was accepted at Pebble.  I do not remember the classification in which it competed.  As far as I know Joe is not a member of either club, he has a number of cars, and is not particularly interested in clubs.  It is a convertible by the way.

Bob J

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 7:06 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 E

Just watching an episode of Chasing Classic Cars about the one Wayne Carini was showing a 1954 Studebaker. Anyway I noticed a beautiful red E convertible in the background and was wondering if anyone else here might have noticed. This was at Pebble Beach and only cars that are pristine are invited.  I’m thinking this may have been a couple of years ago.

                       Thanks,

                       Val J

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>