[Chrysler300] wire wheels.

Hi group.
I have two wire spoke wheels I would like to offer for anyone interested, 15 x 5 1/2. Correct for 53-56 Chryslers?
I got those with a car 20 years ago (from OH) and never did anything with the wheels, been in my basement since.
I can send pictures to interested folks.
The wheels are used, have some surface rust and the caps are pitted, but all can be redone I would say.
Inscription inside rim is : Made in USA by  Motor Wheel.
They have 48 spokes.
Part # inside center cap is : 1533283
$100.00 for both plus actual shipping??
 Shipping is from NB Canada and should be substantial unfortunetly...
Pictures available to interested parties.
Thank you!
Jean-Yves Chouinard.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>