[Chrysler300] 64 dashboard installation

May I ask for advice or "if I had it to do over again" comments on installing the dashboard back into my 64 K? I have it out for painting and wind lace replacement.

Is it better/easier to install the new dash top and AC vents before installing the dash back into the car?

I had subsequently removed the dashboard after having stripped it down to just replace the dash top initially, and then found that the dash had to come out to replace the wind lace. So now is a good time to ask.

I ordered the dash top and wind lace back in April, now both just arriving!

Allan

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>