Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300 - Speedo Cable Removal

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300 - Speedo Cable Removal

Tap 360 around inlet cable fitting with hammer and blunt drift ; slight heat with propane — not oxy ; I think there is an external oring , you can replace easily or use rtv after . Might be rtv in there now holding it . ??

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx