From: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 September 2020 at 1:28:41 pm GMT-4
To: "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Quick question

Working on 300 F tach , (f-j ) essentially the same ?
Tach ok but went to put in its can and noticed another one I had , the oil fill hole on back was not on top but  angled     This one is different , oil hole either straight up or straight down , but if put straight up ( common sense)  the wire  is different than it seems to want to be . Or was .
Rather than get into all that it comes down to where the three 120 degree mount tabs are in the console , one mount tab is split like a U two are plain holes in tabs . One way , U is Down at bottom center where the rpm letters are . ( I think is right ) other way U tab is on top , two ears are either side of centerline at bottom .   Crazy thing , the model one could be wrong or right as never paid attention to this till now . Seems to assemble either way ok except wire .
If you are working on a front console , or have a tach , is it one bolt on top , two at bottom or two at top one in middle at  bottom     ?
Not in a place where I can go look , so I am stopped !
Always take a  picture !
Thanks , John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Posted by: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>