Re: [Chrysler300] Next Club News/300-B Boano

Re: [Chrysler300] Next Club News/300-B Boano

Hey everybody;
Speaking of stories, I just found out that a lot  of these stories that we read in each issue have been posted on the 300 Club Web page under, of all things,  STORIES.
Long time member Bill Elder has been getting them ready and Bob Merritt has been posting them. Find the time to check them out. Goes back many years, you might find something YOU wrote, I did!
Ray