[Chrysler300] Next Club News/300-B Boano

[Chrysler300] Next Club News/300-B Boano

Hey everybody out there in 300 land,
Thanks for all the nice comments on the Club News. The 300-E feature issue is upon us. It's going to be more like a C-D-E issue. Bob Brown will be kicking it off with a 300-D story. So, I will still take your C and D stories, and I really need some E stories. Deadline in four weeks: August 22.

In other news, I was asked to share that the 300-B Boano coupe recently featured in the Club News is going to be featured on Jay Leno's Garage. Here's a sneak peek:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8baz0e7ridpsk0/Boano_JLG.mp4?dl=0

300ly,

Andy

editor