From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 4:58 AM
To: Charles Schoendorf <cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Narve Nordanger <flathead323@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 300 Club Group <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Paxton 50s performance advert including a C-300

Hi Chuck,

I have a 300 E that had a McCulloch supercharger installed when new. The original owner was from RI and he bought the car at North Boulevard Motors in Great Neck NY. I wonder if the same person did the install? Any information you can give me would be welcome. I have no history on the car, as the original owner was deceased before I got the car. The blower was still on the car when I got it in 1994. I just got it on the road with just the 2 4 barrels. I’m getting the blower rebuilt.

Thanks,

Don