RE: [Chrysler300] Rear axle ratio / dimensions

Economy axle.  As if.  Good guess, John.

Rich B.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 8:20 AM
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rear axle ratio / dimensions

Hello John,

Here’s the link to an article by our friend Burt Bouwkamp, archived in Allpar.com. Scrolling down to the 1960 Speed Weeks section, you’ll see Burt’s recollection that Gregg Ziegler was running a 2.93 rear end.

https://www.allpar.com/cars/chrysler/chrysler-300-at-daytona-beach..html

Noel

Sent from my iPhone