Re: [Chrysler300] Correct paint codes for engine color.....

Re: [Chrysler300] Correct paint codes for engine color.....

Hi if you paint needles they will not light ! Paint blocks light . Be careful on that ! Mistake I made in distant past . Almost better no paint , look white then like unlit numerals . Dirty Paint comes off easy with razor knife —At night  terrific look . They must have had  transparent orange ?
Testor’s silver in box of enamels a reasonable ( but not perfect ) match to dome silver in gauges 60-61 ..

Sent from my iPhone not by choice