Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Brackets - 383 Block vs. 413 Block

Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Brackets - 383 Block vs. 413 Block

Matt:

The big iron bracket that bolts at the rear of the compressor is the only bracket that was different when I replaced the 383 in my '66 300 with a 440.  I was able to use all the other brackets, except that one.  I got the required bigger bracket from Murray Park.

Rip