From: "Matt Allyn allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]"
To: "Chrysler 300 List"
Sent: Monday June 22 2020 7:17:06PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] A/C Brackets - 383 Block vs. 413 Block

As I keep seeking One of the Six brackets that bolts the Air Conditioning Compressor onto our early 60's 300's.....
(In my case going from a 413 RB to a 383 Block in our 1962 300 Sport)

Are ALL of the Brackets the same EXCEPT for the "Compressor Steady" Bracket?
(That's the one I know is a shorter span from the drivers side over to the passenger side)

OR...
Are the other bracket shorter too; since the 383 is narrower & shorter than a 413?

Thanks for the Education!
I need it!

Matt Allyn

Posted by: "Robert Kelley" <rbtkelley@xxxxxxxxx>