Re: [Chrysler300] Argent paint

I would call it low luster.

Bob Haag

On Jun 20, 2020, at 5:43 PM, Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh right!
Is it a matte black finish o the grill?
Or more glossy?

Matt Allyn

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 11:40:48 AM PDT, Jerry Lindsay <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agree with Bob, Black

Jerry Lindsay

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cox Scooter465@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:35 PM
To: Matt Allyn
Cc: John Grady; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ALLAN POZDOL
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Argent paint

Grill screen should be black

For 300 H or sport.

New Yorker had a natural

Silver color.

Bob Haag

On Jun 20, 2020, at 12:04 PM, Matt Allyn allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So would this be the correct paint for a 1962 Grill Screen?

$24.95

MOPAR Textured Light Argent Silver

TEXTURED LIGHT ARGENT SILVER! In the correct color and Finish, both developed to mimic the original for use on ...

Thanks

Matt Allyn

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 07:38:55 AM PDT, ALLAN POZDOL apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John,

If you are looking for the Argent silver with texture, or other MoPar silver paint colors try here:

Al