Re: [Chrysler300] Cam Specs for 1958 300D

Re: [Chrysler300] Cam Specs for 1958 300D

Long cam discussion on club web site , by George himself, thanks to mr Merritt ; look there. ,
John
Ps, Dave ,I have not lost interest but my body has . Driving me crazy . No more stealing 354 industrial hemi ( with solids) out of a junkyard over 8 fort RR tie wall by hand at night with a small 15 yo Helper , a 4x4 and ropes . I did that , carried it home too , in pieces . Block assembly  was VERY hard to do ..
ended up in a 54 Ford 2dr
Sent from my iPhone not by choice

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx