[Chrysler300] Pont-a Mousson 4 speed pictures

[Chrysler300] Pont-a Mousson 4 speed pictures

I’m looking to find some photos of a ’60 300F Pont-a-Mousson transmission.  Anyone have any they could send to me?  I’d also like to know what other cars may have used them, I think the Facel Vegas did in some years but not sure.

Thanks!

Bob Jasinski

rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>