From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ronald Klinczar rjklinczar@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:12 PM
To: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] rheostat 1964

Would also like to know, my interior lights are too dim.

Ron K. in Buffalo

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, 4:11 PM Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi group, I need help finding a headlight rheostat, my mechanic cleaned my current one but the results are dim interior lights at night, so I'm going to replace it.

Thanks in advance

Harry

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>