Re: [Chrysler300] brake lines

I second Bob's kudos to The Right Stuff Detailing as well.  I needed brakes lines for my 1971 Chrysler 300 and they were the only company that was willing to work with me to get them done.  They were very patient in getting things right and copied one of my lines that I sent them to get all the lines correct.  The other brake line companies didn't seem to want any more business nor did they show any interest in helping me.  The attitude at Right Stuff was completely the opposite.

They deserve our business.  Yeah, we don't have Chevy and Ford volumes, but that didn't deter them from working  to meet my needs.

Steve Albu