[Chrysler300] brake lines

I am doing a quick refresh on a K convertible
which includes new brake cylinders.

I found the brake lines had been screwed so
tight where they meet the brake hose that even
a quality line wrench rounded off the corners
on those 3/8" nuts. Rather than deal
with wounded nuts, I decided to replace the
steel lines and called various places.

Three cheers to The Right Stuff Detailing.
Unlike the other sources for brake lines,
I did not have to buy the whole kit,
they had patterns,
and I had my new parts delivered in two days.

The Right Stuff will be the first place I call
next time I need lines and tubes.

The Right Stuff Detailing
465 Commerce Dr.
Sunbury, Ohio 43074.
614-895-9096. 1-800-405-2000. www.rightstuffdetailing.com
Fax 614-895-9097. Fuel lines, hoses, brake cyls, brake lines.

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>