Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Club Member John Hannon - selling at Mecum today -

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Club Member John Hannon - selling at Mecum today -

Hi , we live 2 miles from auction , watching on tv. Many visitors to our area. Auction looks great, Bullet should be almost as good as the chase   Good luck , Mac in Kissimmee

Sent from my iPhone