[Chrysler300] 300 Club Member John Hannon - selling at Mecum today -

[Chrysler300] 300 Club Member John Hannon - selling at Mecum today -

Not a Letter Car or 300, but posting this for fellow 300 Club Members, John and Jupei Hannon -

Just got this text from John Hannon -
Noel

HAPPY NEW YEAR Noel! I'm in Kissimee at Mecum selling my McQueen Estate Mustang! It goes today in a  couple hours, u ,can see me and Jupei on stage!

1 Festival Red ‘62 letter convertible here, didn't sell..only bid to $72K - RESTORED car

Our Lot # is T229! U can see on mecum.com... an ‘01 BULLITT Mustang GT!

Sent from my iPhone

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx