[Chrysler300] 300J fender antenna chrome mount and rubber base wanted

[Chrysler300] 300J fender antenna chrome mount and rubber base wanted

Hey All,

I was hoping to find a source or a part number(s) for what I gather is a three-piece base for my front fender-mounted antenna mast. I believe that I bought the lower part for a 64, but have seen two different styles on 1963 model year cars. I can send a photo of what I have if that would be helpful.

Thanks!

Andy

Posted by: Andrew W <QuietLion79@xxxxxxxxxxx>