[Chrysler300] 300 K Parts Wanted

Greetings All,

I am new to the group here and am looking for a few parts for my 300 K. I am looking for the wheel well moldings for the 300's; I notice in the parts book that Newport's show the same part number. New Yorker's are thicker. I need the drivers rear specifically, mine is mangled beyond repair.

Also a RH front amber turn signal lens and a right valve cover with the two wire loom brackets at the bottom.

Anyone have a pair of the accessory headrests?

All the best,
Al

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>