From: Chrysler300 Moderator <Chrysler300-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 4:34 PM
To: jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Yahoo Groups: Welcome to Chrysler300. Visit today!

Hello,

Welcome to the Chrysler300 group at Yahoo! Groups. Please
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the Chrysler300 group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do not wish to belong to Chrysler300, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Bob Merritt
Moderator, Chrysler 300 Club International List Server

Posted by: Jim Jungwirth <jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx>