From: rwrbarber@xxxxxxxx <rwrbarber@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:51 PM
To: Bill Adams <xdmn@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Eskelsen, Kermit <keresk@xxxxxxx>; Simon, Steve & Lucette <lssimon@xxxxxxx>; Tozzi, Scott <toz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ver Berkmoes, George <zzub@xxxxxxx>; Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Bob Linnenberger <linnenb@xxxxxxx>; Chuck Hill <mochuckpar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dale Burkhardt <dale_burkhardt@xxxxxxxxx>; Danny Goss <dannygoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dave Planer <pixie@xxxxxxxxx>; Frank Nicholson <flnicholson300b@xxxxxxxxx>; Gary & Alana Goers <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; John & Arlys Chesnutt <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; John & Marilyn Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>; Larry & Sandy Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>; Pinder, Chris <kmaniak@xxxxxxx>; Rob & Marnie Kern <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: membership@xxxxxxxxx; Tony Bevacqua <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Club Member Passing

Dear Friends:

We have just received news of the passing of Bruce Toelle-- our friend,  300 Clubs member and past president of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.  Bruce died on Sunday, 9/29/19 while in a Rehabilitation Center in Vero Beach, FL.  Services are pending.  I visited with Maryann today and she asked that any communications to her be via e-mail as she is suffering from laryngitis. oneracylady@xxxxxxx <mailto:oneracylady@xxxxxxx>         Your thoughts and prayers for Maryann, the Toelle family and their many friends will be welcomed.

Scott:  Please post this as an APB to our members.

John:  Please post thus on the front page of our website.

Rich Barber

President, Pro Tem

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.

e-mail:  c300@xxxxxxx