[Chrysler300] Club Member Passing

Dear Friends:

We have just received news of the passing of Bruce Toelle-- our friend,  300 Clubs member and past president of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.  Bruce died on Sunday, 9/29/19 while in a Rehabilitation Center in Vero Beach, FL.  Services are pending.  I visited with Maryann today and she asked that any communications to her be via e-mail as she is suffering from laryngitis. oneracylady@xxxxxxx        Your thoughts and prayers for Maryann, the Toelle family and their many friends will be welcomed.

Scott:  Please post this as an APB to our members.

John:  Please post thus on the front page of our website.

Rich Barber

President, Pro Tem

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.

e-mail:  c300@xxxxxxx