[Chrysler300] Diamondback tires

I have been running 35 psi on my Diamond Back 235/75/15 wide white tires, made by Cooper and bought from Diamond Back in May of 2012, and have had zero issues.  When Noel brought up the Diamond Back recommendation of running higher pressure on his 14” DB tires I wondered if I should go higher with mine. I called Diamond Back this morning and spoke with the owner, Bill Chapman, and he recommended I run them around 38-40 psi, and it would keep sidewall flex down and the tire would run cooler, so I’ve decided to raise my psi setting to that range.  Bill also mentioned that he now has a great 14” tire to offer 300 owners that need them, and asked me to spread the word, so just passing on to the group what he told me.

Bob J

300G

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>