[Chrysler300] 300 E paint

Group,
    I am detailing the engine compartment of my 300 E and I am wondering about the correct gold paint to be used for the air filter covers.  I presume the engine is a matte black, but is there any particular paint that should be used?  Thanks for your input.
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>