A couple more Auburn comments - >>
Noel

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2019, at 6:07 PM, John Lyons john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was at the auction and saw all the cars.

Comments below.

John Lyons
Sent from my iPhone 9x plus on the Nynex network.

On Sep 4, 2019, at 4:53 PM, Mister Michael milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting!

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846403_1961-chrysler-300g-coupe  $41k

Driver quality car.  Was incorrectly cataloged as an air car but wasn’t.  Incorrect seat pattern but nice leather.

>> Paint code 999 - originally a lighter color under the chipping red paint - possibly ‘Coronado Cream’? Several incorrect detail items.
And, actually, this G was an a/c car. The red F - see my comment below - was a non-air car. This G and the F looked to be close to the same shade of red.
>> One of my local Chicago area 300 Club buddies owned this DeSoto until a few months ago, when sold to a dealer, who ran it thru the auction. Pretty strong price for what that car is.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846349_1956-chrysler-300b   $38k

  This car has terrible rust repair in the rockers and floors.   Otherwise a decent car.  Tourqueflite car.

>> Met the new owners, and invited them to join our Club.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846371_1959-chrysler-300e-convertible  $72k

  Nice driver quality car with very few options.  Had not run for some time and needed rehab.   Nice seats but incorrect pattern.

>> Also - 300-F coupe a no-sale, after bid to $50,000. WW-1 white car painted resale red. Strong price for that car, considering its current state - don’t know what its reserve was.  Non-a/c car.

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>