Re: [Chrysler300] RM auction results

I was at the auction and saw all the cars.

 Comments below.

John Lyons
Sent from my iPhone 9x plus on the Nynex network.

On Sep 4, 2019, at 4:53 PM, Mister Michael milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting!

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846403_1961-chrysler-300g-coupe  $41k

  Driver quality car.  Was incorrectly cataloged as an air car but wasn’t.  Incorrect seat pattern but nice leather.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/75210502_1957-desoto-adventurer-sportsman-coupe   $43k

  Very edgy car. Wrong interior.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846349_1956-chrysler-300b   $38k

  This car has terrible rust repair in the rockers and floors.   Otherwise a decent car.  Tourqueflite car.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/74846371_1959-chrysler-300e-convertible  $72k

  Nice driver quality car with very few options.  Had not run for some time and needed rehab.   Nice seats but incorrect pattern.

Posted by: John Lyons <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>