From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan300f dan300f@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: 28. august 2019 23:31
To: pffkllc@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-K hubcap problem.

Pete:

Years ago, I had a problem or two with my F.  I solved the problem by bending out the tangs a bit which makes it harder to get the hub caps on and off but have not had one come off since.  At times I accelerate around a left or right hand curve at relatively high speed to test them but, cross your fingers, none have come off.

Rots O ruck.

Dan Reitz