Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2019 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Painting 1960, 61 and 62 gauge needles

Have to be careful as paint blocks the electroluminescent light in the needle .. Looks great in day , you can see nothing at night ?

Leave alone??
Best , John
Ps Testors  sells a box of little bottles on is orange / red works great .. for needles without EL lighting

Sent from my iPhone not by choice