Re: [Chrysler300] Painting 1960, 61 and 62 gauge needles

Re: [Chrysler300] Painting 1960, 61 and 62 gauge needles

Agree with Val - Jeff (and Lyle, his instrument guy) did the tach in my 300F, the electroluminescent gauge cluster and clock in my ’66 Charger, and most recently, the odometer in my ’66 300. Great people to deal with, turnaround is quick, and they do their best to minimize shipping costs. Best of all, they know Mopars, and have the parts required to fix things properly.

Mark