[Chrysler300] Great Race - 2019 - Riverside, CA to Tacoma, WA

[Chrysler300] Great Race - 2019 - Riverside, CA to Tacoma, WA

Hi,

The website has many beautiful pictures of the Great Race from Grants Pass to Bend, Oregon by way of Crater Lake (Day 6).

All beautiful Cars.

Today it is from Bend, Oregon to Vancouver, WA. Our friend and Chrysler 300 Club member Chad and Jennie Caldwell in their Car # 31, a 1932 Auburn Speedster, are raked in 12th place out of 150 cars.

We will see them in Vancouver later today. They will be stopping in Hood River to visit the WAAM Museum and lunch.

John Chesnutt

Posted by: <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>