Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H wire wheels

Ok, I'll throw this out there.  I have a set that I am not going to use.
I Never had tires on them.  They've been in my garage almost 20 years.

They ARE USED and OLD,  I do have the caps as well.
Caps Are USED and OLD also.

Kids are after me to clear a little working room in the garage

They can be sold

Paul Holmgren 2 57 300-C's in Indy Hoosier Corps #L6 CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops working.