Re: [Chrysler300] Cincinnati Concours June 9

Re: [Chrysler300] Cincinnati Concours June 9

The shop, Addison Auto Interiors, that just reupholstered my F’s seats sponsors this event, and judges the interiors. They were hoping I could show my F there, but I just can’t make it this year.
Noel

Sent from my iPhone