From: "Mike Lawrence" <mplawrence63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Pffkllc@xxxxxxx" <Pffkllc@xxxxxxx>; "bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/10/2019 3:28:58 PM
Subject: Looking for suggestions

Gentlemen,
I am with the Cincinnati Concours, formed in the 1970s as a fundraising event to support medical research in juvenile arthritis. The featured class this year is post war mid century modern. We are looking for a letter series Chrysler 300 for the show. Would you know of any of your members who might like to participate ? The show is Sunday June 9?
Thanks so much for taking time to consider this and for your suggestions

Kindest regards,
Mike Lawrence
513-623-0476

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>