[Chrysler300] Big D

inDeeD, Rob Kern provided some thrills that were over the top.  170 mph in NASCAR coupes as well as lightning bolts hitting closer to me than I want to repeat, plus the Brazilian Steak House model had to be the result of some first class bargaining as I have never got away with a bill from that style for less than twice what we paid.  A tip of a 15 gallon hat to the host.....

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>