[Chrysler300] Chassisnumber 1955 300

Hello fellow members,

My name is Gerard Oud and i am from the Netherlands! For the dutch registration i need to locate the chassisnumber on the frame! I know where i can find the vinplate and idplate, but there should be a chassisnumber too on the frame. Most of the time near the motormounts at the front. I can find a lot of info on the net, but not about this issue. Anybody knows if they ever stampes the vinon the chassis do like others (Ford) did?

Thx!

Gerard

Posted by: gerardoud@xxxxxxxx