[Chrysler300] Lewisville Meet

We returned home yesterday after some other adventures.  The meet hosted by Rob Kern was excellent as always with great events, a very nice place to stay and a banquet that was over the top.

It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones.  It has been a long dry spell for us on meets but we are looking forward to doing it again.

John & Christie Lazenby

Posted by: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>