Re: [Chrysler300] driveshaft boot

Yes remove the drive shaft and clamp it in a vise. I have replased 100s of them.IWorked for Chrysler, The proper way to do it is to use Chrysler’s special tool and press the pin out but lve done many of them by cutting the old one off and not removeing the pin and   Greasing the new boot inside and outside with wheel bearing grease and pulling it through from the front side very carefully with a pare of players then clamp it.

Sent from my iPad