Re: [Chrysler300] Emblem reproduction

I also just received one from Adam - I'm very pleased with the result!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just received the trunk emblem for my 61G that I ordered from Adam Vitkay out of Canada.  He hand makes and paints each emblem.  Not sure what others he has available but will say I am very pleased with the item I received.  Only with a side by side comparison to the original are some very, very minor differences perceptible.  His email is vitkay@xxxxxxxxxxx.

--
Dan Akol, AIA
510.316.6688

Posted by: Dan Akol <danakolaia@xxxxxxxxx>