[Chrysler300] Emblem reproduction

Just received the trunk emblem for my 61G that I ordered from Adam Vitkay out of Canada.  He hand makes and paints each emblem.  Not sure what others he has available but will say I am very pleased with the item I received.  Only with a side by side comparison to the original are some very, very minor differences perceptible.  His email is vitkay@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Marilyn Rhoades

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Posted by: jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx