Re: [Chrysler300] 1970 300 question

You would have to change the switch also.

Bob Haag

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2019, at 6:47 PM, Jeff L JELA1970@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello to everyone.

Would anyone know if the 3-speed wiper motor for the C-body can simply be plugged in to replace the 2-speed motor? The plug at the firewall looks the same but I know the 2-speed had a separate ground wire.

Also wondering if anyone might have a spare wiring harness that supplies the sidemarkers/headlights/grill motor in the engine compartment for a 70’ 300? Looking for an intact core for a rebuilding project. Can’t use the one in my car as it looks like it might have been altered.

Appreciate any feedback

Jeff Laiserin

Sent from my iPad

Posted by: scooter465@xxxxxxx