[Chrysler300] 1970 300 question

Hello to everyone.

Would anyone know if the 3-speed wiper motor for the C-body can simply be plugged in to replace the 2-speed motor?  The plug at the firewall looks the same but I know the 2-speed had a separate ground wire.

Also wondering if anyone might have a spare wiring harness that supplies the sidemarkers/headlights/grill motor in the engine compartment for a 70’ 300?  Looking for an intact core for a rebuilding project. Can’t use the one in my car as it looks like it might have been altered.

Appreciate any feedback

Jeff Laiserin

Sent from my iPad

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx