RE: [Chrysler300] 1961 300 G For Sale

This 300G convert has come up before, looks like the same pictures as a few years ago.  I emailed them at that time asking for more detailed information from the trim code plate, but they never responded.  I think it started life as a New Yorker, but it could be someone just liked how the trim looked a G.

Bob J

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 3:33 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 300 G For Sale

Here is the URL for 1961 300 G for sale in Canada. Take a look and see
if this is a familiar car or one that you may recognize from the past.
The price is sort of high at $169,000, It is being sold by a dealer and
that may reflect on the write up. No VIN was available so far. John

http://www.autoexpert.ca/en-ca/2800485_1961-chrysler-300.html

---

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>