Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2019 4:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1961 300 G For Sale

This 300G convert has come up before, looks like the same pictures as a few years ago.  I emailed them at that time asking for more detailed information from the trim code plate, but they never responded.  I think it started life as a New Yorker, but it could be someone just liked how the trim looked a G.

Bob J