Gaining clarity , great help thank you ,
John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

On 27 Jan 2019, at 1:29 pm, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John -

The first two are correct.The remote mirrors that they sell appear to be 61-6. It's unclear from the one tiny picture they provide.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:20 PM
To: Vans Auto Salvage
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mirrors

Thank you , did search, did not come up , 65 up did. Sent an email . Thank you for help !  John

they are available at vansauto..com

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎January‎ ‎27‎, ‎2019‎ ‎06‎:‎19‎:‎11‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PST, John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi to all ,
While redoing D came to realization it has aftermarket manual mirrors. Finding good originals probably not promising , and replating old originals has problems too .I do not have originals .
I am not up to date on what years are similar or exact swaps but seem to recall someone made mirrors for our cars , some years , anyway .
Input very welcome , or old stock for sale ?

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Posted by: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>