[Chrysler300] Fwd: 1963 Studebaker Gran Turismo GT Hawk in Red & R2 Engi

[Chrysler300] Fwd: 1963 Studebaker Gran Turismo GT Hawk in Red & R2 Engine Sound - My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Just released - 3rd video in a series of 6 of our Club Member John Begian’s great cars. This one, John’s ‘63 R2 GT Hawk, is his only non-Mopar.

1963 Studebaker GT Gran Turismo GT Hawk in Red & R2 Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>